Patting his pigs goodbye the gentle farmer is he.
Shroud in Carharts, Bass Pro with his wee tater head of a boy, squinting Cint Eastwoodishly into the blog forsaken lens of his wife’s camera.
Pushing the mammoth beasts to their final destination, the good farmer refuses to use anything but his own strength to persuade the swine to move….well, eventually he had his wife hop in and help too.
Patiently pushing pigs.
Placing his order with the hobbit-esque butcher.
Oh, ho, ho……
I know what you want.
You want that one last scene to drag out the movie.
You want one more page so the book won’t end.
You want one more bite of cookie to finish off that milk.
1. He had to hold this pose twice so I could get the shot.
2. He was worried one of the hobbit butchers would see him.
3. He’s still not sure that I should post this photo.
4. He wants you all to know that he’s very, very, very manly.
5. He’s questioning if he should take anymore dance classes with me.
6. He’s hoping you’ll be able to focus on the sole of his worn out shoe instead of his perfect hand placement
7. His words after reading this post through tears of laughter, “I’m done.”